we’ve bought and installed the N-Media WP Member Registration PRO plugin but there are a lot of issues:
- when someone signup no success message is shown;
- when someone signup via facebook an error message is shown “Regisration is completed but system could not send you email with login detail, please contact site admin”;
- when someone login via facebook after registration a “logged in” message is shown then the page reload but the user is not logged in;
- when someone register and login, login doesn’t work anymore after the first attempt;
- we set auto login on true in the admin panel but users need to check email and login with the password created.
Please let us know if you can fix these issues otherwise send us a refund.
I am also seeing the <span style=”line-height: 21.4286px; background-color: #f5f5f5;”>“Regisration is completed but system could not send you email with login detail, please contact site admin” message. How do I fix this?</span>
The instructions say I need to have the “App Secret” and to enter it – but there is no field for me to enter this, so this could be the problem?
Yes, I have the Pro version otherwise I wouldn’t see the Facebook option at all. There is no place to enter the App Secret; only a place for the App ID.
I get the same error as the OP reported if we try and register from Facebook: “Regisration is completed but system could not send you email with login detail, please contact site admin”.
We end up with a user registered with a user name starting with an underscore and then a long number (something like _012679013455). No other details are recorded (e.g. email address).
Hi, as we had no reply, nor fixing for all the above issues, we formally ask you to send us a refund as already asked on our first post of April 5th (according to your refund policies).
Any update on why the Facebook registration fails? I know I have hijacked the OP’s post, but this issue is the same for both of us – OP has given up, but I would rather see this fixed!
The topic ‘Various issues’ is closed to new replies.